Are you experiencing more stress, feeling unmotivated & working under pressure? Are you taking care of your family, or studying too much? This is not good for your physical and mental health. High levels of stress can impact your physical and mental well-being. The key fact is that your mental health is equally as important as physical health. Here are some ways you can relieve stress and improve your mental and physical health:
1.Improves Your Mood- When feet dance with the beat of the music, the body secretes happy hormones such as endorphins which help to improve your mood. Along with this, dance also helps in reducing the symptoms of anxiety and depression. Without a doubt, exercise is good for physical health and immunity, but it is also equally good for emotional and mental wellness. Studies have found that people who exercise on a regular basis tend to be happier, then people who do not. So, when are you planning to dance it out?
2. Reduce Stiffness and Pain and Increase Flexibility-We all cannot deny the fact that the movement of the body makes our body flexible. Such movements reduce the stiffness of the body. Also, helps to reduce chronic pain or chronic illness. Dance and movement increase your flexibility and enhances the way you move and dance in your life.
3. Boost Muscle Strength and Aerobic Power-When the body moves with the beats, it helps in strengthening the muscles and aerobic power of the body. Moving with quick steps such as hip-hop, freestyle, tap & aerobic dance refreshes our physical and mental health.
4. Enhances Brain Activity Dance can sharpen your memory, brain function and creativity. Dance is beneficial for kids with autism and other mental illness (ADHD or social anxiety) as it improves the learning power and strengthens the networking system inside the body.
5. Improves Breathing Rate-As we adjust our dance steps according to the beats of the music, it helps in reducing the breathing issues. Moreover, dance saves us from various heart-related disorders as it improves the blood circulation of the body.
6. Reduces Stress-As mentioned above, dance releases happy hormones that also helps to relieve stress and tension in the body. Moving your body releases physical and mental tension. You experience a better mood, optimism, and calm.